What You Get
With the Home Energy Optimization Program, qualified participants will receive a FREE bundle of smart home technology and energy saving products. All items will be professionally installed in your home at no cost.
Smart Home Technology
Smart thermostat – Automatically manages your home’s energy use around your schedule and preferences. It’s easy to use, keeping you comfortable when you’re home and saving energy and money when you’re not.
Smart water heater controller – Similar to a smart thermostat for your water heater, the controller automates your water heating based on your preferences.
Weather optimization protocol – Advanced software that makes small adjustments to your thermostat according to the weather in your neighborhood.
Additional Energy Saving Items
- Pipe insulation – Insulating the pipe from your water heater helps prevent heat loss, keeping the delivered water warmer and allowing you to use less energy.
- Up to Four LEDs – LED bulbs use less energy than a traditional incandescent bulb - and last up to 25,000 hours. That's more than 20 years of savings.
- Kitchen and bathroom sink faucet aerators – Aerators reduce the flow of water from the faucet without reducing pressure, saving both water and work for your water heater. The average bathroom faucet flow is a half-gallon of hot water per minute.
Free Professional Installation
Your trained technician will:
- Install and activate all energy-saving equipment
- Show you how everything works
All products and services require your home and existing equipment to be compatible, as determined by the on-site technician. In limited cases, the final installation list may vary.